Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby Eli

There is a precious family I know from my hometown who have an adorable 2 month old, Eli, or "nugget" as they like to call him. He was born in July with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and hasn't left the CICU of Children's Hospital in Cincy since. He underwent open heart surgery at about 10 days old and has had an up and down battle since then. His family loves him with their entire hearts and I think of them all day as I see other families fight hard times and struggles with medical problems. I believe Eli underwent his 5th intubation this week as he has been having issues with his lung collapsing. His mom puts pictures of him up almost every day and he is just a little angel and looks identical to his older brother. I ask that you please take a second and send up a little prayer for this family, The Kleckner's, and baby Eli. They have barely been able to hold him and I want so badly for them to take their little boy home to play and snuggle. If you don't know much about HLHS, there is a link below for more information. xoxox

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypoplastic-left-heart-syndrome/DS00744

No comments:

Post a Comment