Monday, October 28, 2013

I Don't Know What To Do With My Husband???

Most of you know that Adam and I got married on 12/10/11, and I moved to Lexington by myself on January 2nd 2012. Pretty short "honeymoon phase." It was quite the adjustment at first going from such a wedding high to a grad school low...ha. But, we are living together now until Nov. 13! Woo! And in hindsight, moving away for grad school was probably the best thing I could have done. I have fallen in love with Lexington and the people there, and Adam is very distracting haha. I love him to death, but we are such goofs that if we would have been together the whole time I would never have gotten anything done.  He loves to cook big dinners every night, watch every movie that comes out, go for walks, go shopping, work out, create our own happy hour with fun cocktails, play with the dogs....anything other than me sit down and study. I'm playing house, so sue me. 

Eventually I will need to crack open the books when I get home from work like I normally do, but I can give myself one more week of house right? Sure, why not. 

Also, Adam is about to accomplish a huge goal this weekend....he is running his 1st marathon!!! I'm so incredibly proud of him. He has worked so hard, and didn't even do a 1/2 marathon first, just going for it. Of course I have to work this weekend so I told him if he has to call 911 I will already be there, aren't I supportive? Pretty bummed I won't get to be there on the sidelines, but I bought him lucky socks so they better work. Run, Forrest, Run!!! (Forrest Gump is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE ever....yes, I walked down the aisle to the theme song, so it's only natural that my husband becomes a runner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment