Sunday, October 20, 2013

Work Hard, Play Hard Part 4

Its that time again, time to move on to the next rotation. Time is seriously flying... which is bittersweet. Everyone looks forward to graduating, but Thursday night TV nights curled up on the couch with your friends will sure be missed.

Pictures from fun events that happened during this week are below. And, I think I am done with weddings for the year...nope take that back I promised my mom I would be her date to one in December. That will be my 8th wedding this year! I love love so weddings are way fun :)

                                    Celebrating Amanda's Bachelorette Party in Nashville, TN.

                                           Horsey love and line dancing at Wild Horse Saloon.
Rehearsal dinner at Chateau Pomije.

                                       Amanda's wedding weekend with my forever friends in St. Leon, IN.

Beautiful wedding details from Chelsea's wedding in Bloomington, IN.
                                              Corey Smith concert for Brittany's birthday!
Birthday girl, Brittany.

My last Thursday Night Live :(
                                                               Pumpkin patch in Indy!
Adrian's Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment