Monday, February 17, 2014

Play that funky music? Please don't.

Okay, after about 3 days at my rotation I started noticing the songs that are played as "background music" over the surround sound are largely inappropriate. I could not help but laugh out loud while I was in the room with a patient when "I'll make Love to You, like You Want me To" starts playing. HELOOOO!?!? is no one hearing this? What if I was doing a rectal exam at that exact moment? I would have literally died.

Anyways, I have now brought this to the attention of the nurses and my doc (who is 65 and doesn't even know the songs and/or care) and we have had some long laughs. Another favorite is Bruno Mars who casually sings the lyrics "Your Sex Takes Me To Paradise." I can't even. Even.

I spend a good portion of my day singing inappropriate song lyrics with the nurses while at work...time well spent? I think so. I just wonder what the little grandmas think when they hear these songs...hopefully they can't hear them at all.

 Now Hiring: New playlist manager. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment