Monday, August 19, 2013

Not Free Pizza

Last week Steph and I were offically hazed by the ER frat party. You get a group of guys together, young or old, and it becomes some type of frat I swear. Whether you are a medical professional or a khaki shorts and sperry wearing IU guy, you still have the same capability to bro out when needed. By "bro-ing out" I mean playing jokes on the PA students to make them look like idiots. (Obviously I am making this out to be a bigger deal than it is because I it was embarrassing/funny and cost me $4.25 hello!!)

1. It is not polite to tell two little PA students that the pizza is free when in fact it is not.
2. It is also not polite to leave said PA students after you obtain your own free pizza and leave them to beg helplessly to the cafeteria employees to give them free pizza.
3. Cafeteria employees will not give you free pizza because you are "junior doctors" and not real doctors and only they get free pizza.
4. Those rules are stupid.
5. Today was again "not free pizza" day and I looked longingly as all the doctors got to enjoy their Dominos and I ate my peanut butter crackers in silence. One day I will be worthy of free pizza you just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment