Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yoga and Champagne

Whoever thought of this idea is a pure genius in my book. I really wish I was a hard core athlete and worked out intensely on the reg, but...I just...don't. I do however love yoga and of course champagne (in my opinion, champagne is always an appropriate drink because if you think really hard you can usually find something to celebrate). When I got the text that the studio where I have tried Barre Amped was trying this for the first time I was all in. It was fabulous, and I hope to go back every Friday if they continue to offer it. The best part, it was only $5! Is that real life? Yep. The class was so relaxing, but you still worked up a good sweat all while sipping on some pink bubbly. Cheers to fitness classes that don't make you hate your life the next day because you can't move. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment