Sunday, May 4, 2014

Work Hard, Play Hard Part 7,8,9,10

Whoops, I forgot to post pictures the last few months of me actually having a life sometimes. May not be a normal life, but I'm trying :)


Ya'll might know this babe as the Instagram sensation White Coat Wardrobe, but I know her as Steph...my PA school partner in crime who does her nails during lectures.

Reunited with the girls during EOC days. Wine night at Bella Notte.


 Lots of birthdays have been celebrated including my dads, my niece who turned 2, and my moms. Which means lots of treats and cupcakes :)





Even though we haven't celebrated my birthday yet, I did pick up this pretty little thing. Meet, my new beach cruiser, Roxie.

Craft Brew Fest in Bloomington, IN was held in a mill (so fun!)

Brittany and I at the brew fest.

Its Wedding Season!! Happy Bridal Shower, Alexa!

                     Congrats on your special day, Chelsea and Jeff! Such a fun wedding at the Mavris.

                                         Go to cure-all for post exit exam panic attacks....see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment