Sunday, May 4, 2014

Follow Along.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12214013/?claim=7jrvtcsabc5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has had a relaxing and fun weekend. Since I go to UK and have come to love some of the southern traditions I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to prance around in a big hat sipping mint juleps to celebrate the KY derby. Maybe next year.

Anyways, I was asked how one can "follow" the blog, and admittedly I didn't know the answer. So I checked out what all the serious bloggers use and it seems Bloglovin' is the best option. So, I registered the blog on Bloglovin' and you simply go to Bloglovin.com to  sign up for regular updates. Hope that helps!

New posts to come to wrap up Peds and move on to my "selective rotation" which is Family Med/Acute Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment